and all that's in between has MOVED

visit the new blog at andallthatsinbetween.wordpress.com

Sunday 20 June 2010

doing it granny style


FIRST coming to my attention on Another Magazine's website, these images make me grin from ear to ear every time I look at them. If I can still have even half as much fun dressing up when I'm a little old lady as these guys appear to be having then I will one very happy OAP. The pictures are from a shoot for Dazed and Confused and were featured on a blog called Advanced Style, a blog that claims to provide: 'Proof from the wise and silver-haired set that personal style advances with age'. Although my favourite images from this blog do seem to be from Dazed's editorial, it's definitely worth a look to see some of New York's finest stylish and sometimes cutest (though am really  trying not to sound patronising when I say that)  older ladies and gentlemen...

This lady was clearly delighted to be having her photo taken!

Some effortlessly understated cool is being demonstrated by this lady...

And finally, a perfectly co-ordinated outfit is worn by this cheery fellow. Look at the shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment