and all that's in between has MOVED

visit the new blog at andallthatsinbetween.wordpress.com

Thursday 13 January 2011

psst...


I have made a discovery. A true gem. And I am now torn as to whether I should disclose this prized piece of information when every inch of my body is screaming at me not to. 

I am not the first to have uncovered it (as the line of those obediently queuing outside proved) and I most certainly will not be the last; but for the moment I feel like I have entered into a torrid love affair with - yes, you may have guessed it - a restaurant. And it goes by the name of Koya.

But I've already said too much. This tiny place was heaving, bursting at the seams. Though what I will divulge is this: if you want a unique udon noodle experience then Koya should be your destination of choice. Casual dining; fantastic food. 

One of those who joined me in this Japanese culinary joy summed it up perfectly: 'I would queue again for this place, even if I knew I'd have to also queue to get out...'

No comments:

Post a Comment